Online Personal Finance: goal setting in school

"Online Personal Finance" was not possible when I was at school in Belfast, Ireland - mainly because there was no real internet used or taught. Do not even think I was taught about goal setting in school or, at least not directly - I mean, no one sat with me and showed me a template or explain the details behind the theory of motivation goals or anything like that.

In fact, my teachers never taught me about personal finance, online or not, but the lessons I learned about goal setting hint at the school, the complexity of the rules of the games, sports and girls, including It aims, in reality left me in a good position to set goals and create my own way of creating goals. Although not really in a real context.

After all, it became second nature to choose what they wanted to accomplish, and willfully do anything to get it - the exams, the trophies, even friends with cars.

Never was an educator, but I have very high - they have a great responsibility to shape the minds of our children.

Belfast, where I grew up, there were teachers, nursery teachers and kindergarten as well as elsewhere, each with its own view of personal finances and not shared with students or even among themselves. Educators today have more opportunity to shape the health of this nation, they can use the tools to teach personal finance online

How I learned goal setting in school

From an early age, life was not easy in Belfast. There was no such thing as a free lunch, and if a child wanted to have "things" then that child had to go to the bank of Mom and Dad, go out, or get a job.

I took a job as a dealer.

I set the times of the round and race against the clock itself, lost in imagination. I saw the number of visits it took to smiling to see tips at Christmas, and I made sure all my clients knew about my birthday in advance.

At school, I knew the bus schedule and the exact time it took to stop all the individual outputs of the school so I could time my trip.

I was a very competitive sport hopefuls in athletics, so it is used for goal setting in school for weight, speed, time, effort and time - everything was measured, all focused on achieving goals.

What goal setting in school got to do with personal finances online?

At first glance, nothing links these things, but really, now that it can be done online personal finance, then I truly believe that schools should be at the forefront in teaching children around. They should be taught in setting financial goals right school with all the achievements and other evaluation methodologies.

You see, when I was a child, setting goals is to get what you want, finding something you want and the recognition that comes with getting to the achievement of objectives.

As an adult, these same emotional and psychological drivers can be used to improve the personal finances of this country - online. It's cheaper, easier, consistent and immediate.

Adults in our country have little or idea either about setting goals or personal finances - as our children grow up online. Teaching personal finance in line common sense.

How to set financial goals.

The list of important items are easy to make with any package of personal finance software online or downloaded from the following

Making a budget
Saving
Goal Setting
Forecast
The relativity of the objectives of Goal Setting
The value of income

Online personal finance is much better than a piece of goal setting and templates, the shape and direction of the calculations in advance and designed by professional designers and educators.

All that remains for the child, the adult or the user, to make decisions about resource scarcity and value of something is chosen.

Personally, I wish I had learned these skills and has incorporated the management of money in my studies - I am convinced that man would be a wiser, richer and happier today, but not all bad.

Now I teach my children about money, personal finance and the establishment of goals, and use personal finance tools online to do so.

Either way, the people of Belfast are beginning to understand the power of accomplishment, and the global financial crisis is spurring increased interest and focus on personal finance through necessity.

I hope these two unrelated issues may initially be fused together by the few people smart enough to know how to choose with limited resources, and be happy with the result.

Mark Donnan is a former managing director of Financial Services and author of books on personal finance respite Negotiating with your creditors and debt management secrets, and is the creator of the series of videos online only to discover 30 Secrets of Mastering Money.